In 2015, I…
- Stopped working full-time in an office and went completely freelance/contract-based.
- Launched Budding Goods with Russ.
- Traveled to Seattle and Portland to celebrate two years of marriage.
- Did my first art show booth with Russell to feature our Budding Goods products.
- Moved out of Carlsbad and back into Orange County.
- Bought a condo in Foothill Ranch (!!!). I still can’t believe I did such a grown up thing like buy property.
- Spent months fixing up said condo–painting walls, buying furniture, building furniture, and adding little touches to make our condo a home.
- Bought a ton of plants.
- Learned how to sew on a vintage sewing machine. Also learned how to do macrame, needle felting, embroidery, and cross-stitch.
- Traveled to Florida and visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!
- Traveled to Chicago with my husband, brother, and sister-in-law.
- Found out I’m going to be an auntie!!
In 2016, I…
- Will write more.
- Hopefully launch Living Moon Studios successfully with Russell. (Ah, yes. Haven’t really written about this, nor have I really talked to any of my 1-3 readers about this.)
- Will get over the fear of failing and to keep trying new things.
- Will pursue more creative outlets, even if it’s for fun. Because that’s the best kind.
- Will try to exercise more.
- Will finish writing and stop seeing every step-back as discouragement.
- Will hopefully get to start a family…? 😉