- 4 bottom teeth! Back bottom molars are coming in. However, no top teeth in sight yet.
- Not crawling yet…close, but not fully mobile. Stay still as long as you can, kid.
- Really loves screaming in public. Like, really loves it. Eating out is getting harder as well as taking him around to different stores. Things are a-changing. We actually have to constantly keep him busy or just not take him to sit-down restaurants.
- Starting to reject his pacifier. Used to be we could pop the paci in his mouth and it instantly calmed him. Now, he’ll pull it out of his mouth and chuck it.
- Sitting up on his own more.
- Still loves his noise machine.
- Likes being outdoors in nature and going on family hikes.
- Is biting more. Nursing him is getting to be difficult. We have started talks of weaning him off of a few of his feedings and maybe pump or give him formula.
- Loves eating. But that’s not really an update.