Since I haven’t posted an update on our master bedroom yet (because we haven’t really done anything except rip out our bathroom door), here’s one small tid bit that I can share: My tiny little night stand.
This stylish night stand was found for a bargain price at Homegoods. When Husband and I saw it, we immediately purchased it. It was in our living room for a little bit, but I was too selfish and wanted it right next to me by my bed. So it became my night stand.
Items currently on my nightstand:
- A picture of husband and me from our first Easter together as a married couple (circa 2014)
- Little plate for accessories I take off before bed
- Trader Joe’s Head to Toe Balm
- White Flowers from Trader Joe’s that I forgot the name of, oops
- Vase with more plants
- My Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume
- And one of my cloth napkins I made; floral patterns ftw!
It’s a nice view to wake up to.