I haven’t updated this blog in a little while. And the longer I go not writing in it, the harder it is to get back into it. Scrolling through all my photos the past few months, I can see that there are a lot of gaps to fill. So without further ado, here is a quick – but long – bullet point photo dump.
- I went on my first girls’ trip without Ari or Russell. I traveled to Charlotte, North Carolina! I went with a fellow mommy friend and it was one of our first trips without our kiddos.
- Went to Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour concert!!! When Taylor performed her 1989 tour, I went with my friend, Jessica, who was pregnant with her first child. For the Reputation tour, we took our husbands and Jessica now has two kids and I am pregnant with my second. I wonder who will be pregnant for when Taylor does her next tour…
Also, this was the first time we left Ari at my parents’ house overnight. Luckily, he slept through the night at their place and it was a successful, enjoyable night!
- Ari started walking!! One day, he was at my parents house and he took about 6 steps. Then everyday after that, he started getting his confidence up and took more steps. I don’t know how to post a video on this site so here’s some pictures of him standing.
- This should probably be it’s own post but if I do that, chances are high that these pictures won’t get posted. We went to Oroville, CA for almost a week to visit some of Russell’s family. We flew (because there’s no way I’d put a one year old through an 8 hour road trip), and the flight from Long Beach to Sacramento lasted only an hour. It surprised me how well Ari traveled.
- Ari loves bread
- Ari also discovered the art of selfies.
- Russell’s tomato plant is huge! So far, I’ve only gotten three cherry tomatoes from it but they were delicious. There are more coming in and I’m excited. But this plant also gives me really bad morning allergies. It’ll be worth it though…
Now for some bullet point updates that do not have picture accompaniments.
- Russell is now on his second semester of school for his Master’s degree. Only three more years to go!
- We may be looking into buying a minivan. I chose to include this in our updates because this topic surprisingly takes up a lot of our conversation. We’re that excited about the thought of owning a minivan.
- As of writing this, I am 22 weeks (5 1/2 months) pregnant! I have yet to take a bump photo. Second child status. Pregnancy has been easy and healthy so far. Praise God!
- Ari has been teething. I don’t know how much longer I can put up with a fussy toddler. There are days when Russell comes home from work and both Ari and I are crying.
- I am sewing a lot more again. I’ll make a separate post hopefully sometime soon with some pictures of what I’m enjoying.
Aaaaand I think that’s it for the quick updates. In summary, Ari is growing up so fast, my belly is getting big, this second pregnancy is going by too fast, and I’m constantly trying to catch up on everything. Until next time!